CXOWARE, a cybersecurity risk analysis solutions provider, today announced the release of RiskCalibrator 2.0. Built from the proven flagship solution RiskCalibrator, this updated software platform boasts advanced features including powerful “what if” analysis, root cause analysis, and issue management.
“Cybersecurity is one of the top issues discussed in the board room today,” said Steve Tabacek, CEO and Co-Founder of CXOWARE. “With the reporting capabilities of RiskCalibrator, executives now have the insights necessary to make educated business decisions about risk management.”
RiskCalibrator provides detailed and easy-to-understand business-impact risk reports that highlight loss exposure. With the enhanced analytics and reporting, companies are provided the insights that lead to business decisions explicitly and strategically, especially those relating to:
- Allocating IT & cybersecurity risk mitigation investments
- Determining cybersecurity insurance requirements
- Communicating risk & compliance issues to the board or audit committee
- Derive financially-driven risk appetite statements for IT & cybersecurity
- Quantify capital reserves and other set-asides
RiskCalibrator automatically generates reports that enable management to know where they can best mitigate risk or prioritize projects. An organizations’ ability to manage risk systemically and cost-effectively is also improved by identifying and managing root causes behind control deficiencies. With the new features and enhancements, CXOWARE provides you with unmatched visibility into a company’s risk exposure through the use of leading-edge analytics and technology.
RiskCalibrator 2.0 Quick Facts:
- Issues Register & Control Compliance Threshold: RiskCalibrator automatically identifies those issues that are contributing most to an organization’s risk posture, determines the amount of loss exposure each issue represents, and tracks them.
- Root Cause Analysis significantly simplifies and improves consistency in the process of identifying, reporting on, and remediating root causes for control variance.
- Sensitivity Analysis provides insight into which risk management efforts provide the most (or least) leverage in order to effectively prioritize projects, issues, and concerns.
- Workflow Management improves efficiency and streamlines workflow process.