In case you missed the very active RiskLens blog, and you want to catch up on some reading over the holidays, I have for your convenience highlighted herewith the most popular blog posts on Quantifying Cyber Risk.
This is the list of the top blog posts in 2016, according to your peers:
- Introduction to the FAIR Ontology
- The Five Phases of Successful Cyber Risk Quantification Programs
- Are there better Alternatives to Heat Maps?
- Adding Dollars and Cents to Your NIST CSF Reporting
- FAIR Risk Quantification Book Wins Canon Award
- How to Justify your IT Budget
To close this year, the RiskLens team wishes you Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!