Cybersecurity Risk Consultant
Customer Success Team
United States | Preference Columbus, Ohio
As part of the RiskLens Professional Service Team, our risk consultants work with many of the most recognized organizations across industries within the U.S. The Customer Success Team are trained, experienced, and driven experts in risk analysis that are responsible for helping our customers build quantitative-based risk programs.
If you are interested in becoming a foremost expert in quantitative risk analysis and cyber risk management, and you are excited about leading our profession into a new age of risk management - join our team!
We are a growing, highly visible, and highly agile team where collaboration,
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead / Participate in conducting risk analysis
- Defining scope of analysis
- Gathering data / calibrated estimates
- Reviewing results
- Drafting of intelligence-driven reporting
- Assist / Support customers in day-to-day
strategic / tacticalactivities related to risk program development and optimization
- Onboarding customers to the RiskLens application platform, a foundation to their quantification program
- Participate in and potentially lead educational
seminars / training courses / conferencetalks
- Collaborate with management and peers to continuously learn and improve
- Be an active member of the broader risk management community; understanding current and forward-looking practices.
- Draft case studies and other risk
analysis / riskmanagement research
- Identify, evaluate, test new risk analysis application components
- Support sales team with technical discussions and demonstrations
- Demonstrates critical and analytical thinking skills
- 2+ years professional experience with strong background in information security, IT audit or security risk management
- Aptitude with established risk management practices
- Exceptional client-focused skills – the desire to make others successful
- Results-driven, solutions-oriented and comfortable in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills; comfortable with leading discussions and/or training sessions among groups of 8-20
- Flexibility in daily hours (i.e. willingness to work longer hours during peak periods and accommodate other US time zones)
- Possess a “whatever it takes to get the job done” mentality (i.e. pick up the phone, follow-up multiple times)
- Ability to work on a team and individually
- Quantitative risk analysis experience - preferably with Factor Analysis of Information Risk (FAIR)
- Certified in Open FAIR, CRISC or other risk-related certifications. Position would require employee to obtain Open FAIR certification if not already held
- Knowledge of statistical concepts and probability
- Knowledge of IT GRC technology platforms
- Consulting experience (in Information security or risk management)
Candidates will be subject to criminal background checks and drug screening.
RiskLens pioneered cyber risk quantification and is the only cyber risk management software purpose-built on FAIR, which is the only international standard Value at Risk (VaR) model for
Business executives of the digital age must have solutions built specifically to address their cyber risk management needs. They have spent years delegating the problem to IT and managing it as a technology compliance problem, but now recognize it as part of business discussions and board-level agendas.
The time has come to measure and manage cyber risk from the business perspective
RiskLens has the leading cyber risk management applications to:
- Quantify cybersecurity risk in financial terms
- Prioritize risk mitigations
- Justifying security investments
- Optimize an organization’s cyber insurance coverage