Meet the RiskLens team in New York next month at the 2018 Cyber Risk North America conference, March 20-21. Be inspired by likeminded, senior cyber risk practitioners setting the stage for the next generation of cyber risk management, modeling and quantification.
Jack Jones, creator of the Factor Analysis of Information Risk (FAIR) model and EVP, Research and Development for RiskLens, will share how you can use the FAIR model to bolster your existing risk management program, in a session on March 20. Post-conference, join Jack in a workshop dedicated to operational and cyber risk practitioners on March 22.
New York Marriott Marquis Times Square
1535 Broadway, New York, NY 10036
March 20 | Jack Jones to Join Live Panel on "Modeling Cyber Risk" | Stream 4 at 11:50 a.m.
Jack will speak on a live panel session, joined by Jack Freund of HSBC USA, Manan Rawal of TIAA, and Ashish Dev of the Federal Reserve Board for an enlightening panel on modeling cyber risk. They'll cover some of your burning questions, including:
- Does the vast scope of threats make modeling for cyber risk not feasible? Can risk models accurately capture cyber risk?
- How to apply stress testing and scenario analysis to cyber risk
- Should you redo the same cyber scenarios each year or do new ones?
- Do you combine cyber scenarios along with macro scenarios?
March 22 | Jack Jones to Lead Workshop for Op Risk and Cyber Risk Practitioners
Jack will join members of the AIG team to lead an enlightening post-conference workshop covering cyber risk management and quantification for operational and cyber risk practitioners. The AIG team joining him, includes:
- Michael A. Barton, Director of Operational Risk Quantification and Scenario Analysis, AIG
- Anthony Shapella, Managing Director - Risk Officer, Liability and Financial Lines Enterprise Risk Management, AIG
- German Pliego, Lead Statistician-Risk Analytics, AIG
Click here to view the full CRNA 2018 agenda.
Interested in learning more about the FAIR model, an integral part of the RiskLens platform?