RiskLens is a proud sponsor of the 2017 FAIR Conference (FAIRCON17) that will take place later this year in Dallas, TX, on October 16 & 17 at The Hilton Anatole.
Directly following FAIRCON17, attendees have the option to stay for on-site Introductory FAIR Training that will prep them for FAIR certification and expand their risk analysis skills.
What: Introductory FAIR Training by RiskLens Academy at FAIRCON17
When: October 17-19
Where: The Hilton Anatole, Dallas, TX (On-site, directly following FAIRCON17)
Who: Led by our FAIR-certified trainers at RiskLens Academy (from the RiskLensProfessional Services Team), this workshop-style course will walk you through a foundational introduction to FAIR's core principles and enable analysts to:
- Learn an effective approach to improve risk analysis and management
- Gain a strong understanding of the FAIR model and its associated forms of loss; and, learn concepts around measurement, estimations and quantifying risk
- Apply credits towards their CPE requirements for various certifications; this particular course equates to 16 CPE credits.
Why: You may be wondering why FAIR Training is so valuable. Led by our technical advisors at RiskLens, FAIR Training will help you get ahead in a number of ways:
- You will learn firsthand from the experts: FAIR is the only standard quantitative model for cybersecurity and operational risk.
- You will take your career to the next level: analysts trained in FAIR can build an effective approach to improved risk analysis and management, helping their organization not just thrive, but succeed.
- You will be able to apply FAIR principles in all aspects of business: from identifying control weaknesses and concentrations of risks, to optimizing security mitigation budgets, FAIR will become your new standard.
Prerequisite: No prior in-depth understanding of FAIR is necessary; this course is open to all FAIRCON17 attendees (both FAIR Institute members and non-members), who have enrolled in the course.
Interested in being a FAIRCON17 speaker or panelist?
Click here to learn how to apply by June 30.
Want to learn more about FAIRCON17's upcoming agenda or on-site Introductory FAIR Training?
Click here to learn more, buy tickets and see why attendees are raving about last year's conference.