Enterprise Sales Account Executive
Location: US, Remote
Job Type: Full Time
Are you interested in joining one of North Americas fastest-growing technology companies, as named by Deloitte Fast 500 in 2019 & 2020?
RiskLens is seeking a proven successful sales executive with specific sales skills tailored to enterprise software. Candidate should have experience selling information security software, enterprise risk management software, or governance, risk, & compliance (GRC) software.
RiskLens is a software startup backed by premier Venture Capitals that is helping large organizations quantify cybersecurity risk in dollars and cents and manage it from a business perspective. The market is rapidly developing, and we have acquired a significant lead in the marketplace with many of the world’s largest companies as customers, in industries as diverse as financial services, retail, and healthcare.
RiskLens offers a comprehensive healthcare package, unlimited paid time off policy, generous parental leave, true team culture, and career growth through personal and professional development opportunities. We are growing fast, and so will you.
In this exciting role, you will report to the Director of Information Technology and contribute to the success of RiskLens.
- 5+ year’s sales experience within the Fortune 500 or Global 1000 marketplace required
- Information Security, GRC, and/or Enterprise Risk software familiarity
- Ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced environment with short timelines
- Ability to maintain high quality of work while supporting multiple prospects
- Ability to communicate with people verbally and in writing
- Must be computer literate – proficient at Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
- Experience with HubSpot, SalesForce.com, or similar CRM package
- Must be self-motivated with initiative
- Good attendance record & extensive travel required (post-Covid)
- Active listening skills
- Excellent lead qualification skills (very important)
- Ability to navigate corporate structures to identify decision-makers and determine buying process
- Ability to be assertive and persuasive without being aggressive
- Has completed formal sales training – Track Selling is preferred
- Experience working remotely with a proven track record of staying self-motivated
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in marketing, business, computer science or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Employment Screening Background Check
- Customer references will be required
30 Day Goals/Objectives:
- Complete & pass FAIR Fundamentals Online training (~20 hours)
- Have a good understanding of CRM (HubSpot) and able to manage dashboards for pipeline visibility and “lead to cash” sales workflow
- Review sales GTM (target persona, qualifying questions, RiskLens sales presentations)
- Work with sales and shadow sales counterparts on sales calls to learn business
- Meet with cross-functional teams (Zoom) including, but not limited to, Marketing, Products, Finance, Customer Success, Professional Services, Legal, Human Resources
- Participate in weekly sales forecast calls
- Learn how to use prospect/customer Meeting Notes (Word template)
60 Day Goals/Objectives:
- Complete Track Selling sales class (hybrid/online - ~12 hours)
- Have firm knowledge with collaboration tools (i.e., Confluence, Paylocity) and how to use them effectively with the Sales team
- Engage with Demand Gen team to learn process and closed lead process
- Start Risk Fundamentals (FUN) training (one hour/week ~ 10 weeks)
- Participate in weekly sales forecast calls
90 Day Goals/Objectives:
- Continue and complete (80% of Risk Fundamentals training)
- Be proficient with RiskLens sales presentation
- Work on qualifying inbound leads from the Demand Gen team
- Demonstrate through role-play a full “lead to cash” describing the integral steps to closure
RiskLens, Inc. is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
TO APPLY, SIMPLY COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW. ONCE WE RECEIVE YOUR COMPLETED APPLICATION, WE WILL REVIEW IT AND CONFIRM RECEIPT. QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED DIRECTLY REGARDING INTERVIEWS. NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.