Human Resources Intern
Location: US, Remote
Job Type: Part-time (20 hours per week)
Are you interested in joining one of North Americas fastest-growing technology companies, as named by Deloitte Fast 500 in 2019 & 2020?
Are you a looking to gain broad Human Resources (HR) experience and be a part enhancing the Employee Experience from hire to retire?
RiskLens is looking for a part-time HR Intern? During this internship you will support the HR team in the evolution & enhancement of the Employee Experience through processes development in our new HRIS and by supporting special projects in benefits and recruitment. You will also gain in depth knowledge in HR Compliance and be involved with helping build engagement by working 1:1 with Employees and Managers.
RiskLens is a software startup, backed by premier Venture Capitals, that is helping large organizations quantify cybersecurity risk in dollars and cents and manage it from the business perspective. The market is rapidly developing, and we have acquired a significant lead in the marketplace with many of the world’s largest companies as customers, in industries as diverse as financial services, retail and healthcare.
What will you do?
Over the course of your internship, you’ll gain real-time experience as you work on results-oriented projects. You will be empowered to express innovative ideas and provide new perspectives and insights on our processes and way of working by presenting alternate solutions. Additionally, you will collaborate closely with cross functional team members and engage with senior leaders.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Be involved in preparing and rolling out special benefit open enrollment
- Assist with developing engagement tools in our new HRIS system Paylocity
- Coordinate recruitment efforts to managers to ensure a great candidate experience.
- Assist in the development of our new Onboarding process to ensure employees first 90 days are memorable
- Partner with HR to automate HR processes
- Provide research on best practices for increasing engagement in an ever-changing world
- Be challenged every day and help solve HR challenges
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate would have:
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
- The ability to work in a dynamic, collaborative environment
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to exhibit integrity and confidentiality in all matters
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A rising Junior or Senior currently enrolled in an undergraduate program
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
If you feel this opportunity could be the next step in your career, we encourage you to apply and look forward to hearing from you.
RiskLens, Inc. is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
TO APPLY, SIMPLY COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW. ONCE WE RECEIVE YOUR COMPLETED APPLICATION, WE WILL REVIEW IT AND CONFIRM RECEIPT. QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED DIRECTLY REGARDING INTERVIEWS. NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.