Risk Transformation Advisor
Location: Flexible in United States, Thames Valley/London, UK
Job Type: Full Time
Are you ready to take the industry by storm by partnering with the sales team at one of the hottest cyber risk companies around?
Are you looking to leave your mark in a booming industry? Do you want to help us revolutionize how cybersecurity is managed in large enterprises and government organizations? Do you think that you can leverage our early leadership position and a fast-growing community and help turn RiskLens into a market standard? We are looking for a proven sales support consultant to help our sales organization achieve the next phase of growth. If this is you, we want to hear from you!
As a Risk Transformation Advisor, you will have the opportunity to join a breakthrough and fast-growing software company. This person is a customer-focused risk management consultant, providing pre-sales support and strategic and tactical guidance to customers on how to evaluate and build their quantitative cyber risk management program based on FAIR and RiskLens. The Risk Transformation Advisor acts as a trusted consultant and technical expert in the cyber risk management space with the ability to create and foster relationships with executives and capture their business goals, capture their requirements, and provide a vision for RiskLens products and services to be implemented and utilized by the customer.
RiskLens is a hot software startup backed by premier VCs (Osage Venture Partners, Paladin Capital Group, Dell Technologies Capital) that is helping large organizations quantify cybersecurity risk in dollars and cents and manage it from the business perspective. The market is rapidly developing, and we have acquired a significant lead in the marketplace with many of the world’s largest companies as customers, in industries as diverse as financial services, retail and healthcare.
The Risk Transformation Advisor will be responsible for:
- Advising prospective customers on successful cyber risk quantification and management strategies to improve decision making and the pursuit of key business goals
- Assessing the prospect’s risk management practices and recommending plans for building quantitative cyber risk management programs
- Engaging and educating senior leadership in best cyber risk management practices
- Collaborating with sales team members and executives across the organization to deliver business cases to customers to convert opportunities to sales
- Acting as an interface between the sales organization and technical staff (Product Management and/or Professional Services)
- Conduct detailed discovery and analysis of customer requirements
- Capture customer requirements and develop the Statement of Work (SOW)
- Focus on conversion from PoC to RiskLens customer subscription
- Deliver technical presentations and demonstrate how our products and services meet customer needs
- Acquiring and maintaining a complete understanding of all RiskLens product and service offerings at a level where they can provide product training
- Providing continuous improvement of supporting sales systems:
- Maintaining records of pre-sales activity in our CRM and internal systems
- Creating and maintaining demo accounts and sales assets
- Attending and/or participating in trade shows, conferences, and other marketing events
- Developing supporting material for members of the sales and marketing team
- Ability to travel, as needed, to support sales with new customer meetings and demos (min. 25% travel post COVID-19)
Within the first 30 days become certified in OpenFAIR, the leading standard for cyber and technology risk quantification
- Gain a strong foundational understanding of risk and FAIR methodology
- Learn measurement concepts around uncertainty
- Understand the risk analysis process
Within 90 days become a passion and effective communicator for the value of risk quantification. Also gain proficiency in understanding cyber risk analyses are performed. You will need to be confident in explaining the RiskLens platform is the foundation for a FAIR-based risk management program
- Be able to effectively communicate the value of risk quantification
- Understand the RiskLens platform and its key capabilities
- Be provided a problem/objective and have capability to define and decompose risk scenarios
- Identify and apply data gathering concepts for the scenarios
- Produce and accurately communicate risk and reporting from RiskLens platform in quantitative (financial) terms
Within 6 months lead pilot scoping, table-tops and custom demos
- Demonstrate planning and organizational disciplines
- Lead in pilot scoping engagements, shadow on an actual PS 1-week pilot
- Lead presales tabletop, advanced platform demo, and discussions with prospects
- Have or possess strong foundational knowledge of cybersecurity
By the end of your first year, contribute to the continued maturity of the team
- Formalize the technical sales role processes and playbook.
- Identify specific areas for improvement and/or missing components.
Skills and Experience
RiskLens is a high-energy, high-performance company with a fun work environment! Our Risk Transformation Advisor must have a strong attention to detail, be well organized and have the ability to manage multiple engagements simultaneously.
Required skills and experience include:
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic credentials.
- High proficiency in cyber risk management
- 3-5 years in professional experience within the cyber or technology risk management
- 3-5 years in a successful B2B sales support role.
- Critical and analytical thinking skills that will allow for problem decomposition and solution setting.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. This role requires the ability to understand and articulate the value proposition and technical advantages of RiskLens products and services.
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic credentials.
- Basic understanding of API’s and web services (RESTful principles preferred).
- Detail orientation and ability to manage multiple objectives in a fast-paced environment
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, an unlimited vacation policy, a high energy environment, and lots of room for personal and professional growth.
RiskLens, Inc. is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
TO APPLY, SIMPLY COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW. ONCE WE RECEIVE YOUR COMPLETED APPLICATION, WE WILL REVIEW IT AND CONFIRM RECEIPT. QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED DIRECTLY REGARDING INTERVIEWS. NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.