Sales Enablement Analyst
Location: Reston, VA
Job Type: Full Time
Are you interested in joining one of North Americas fastest-growing technology companies, as named by Deloitte Fast 500 in 2019 & 2020? Do you want to be part of evolving our sales journey through systems and processes? Do you have a proven record of collaboration across sales, marketing & customer success teams and be able to analyze and present data to help improve sales? Are you a high performing individual ready to make a significant contribution to a growing tech company in a hot space?
RiskLens is looking for a Sales Enablement Analyst to become a vital member of the Sales team. In this exciting role, you will report to the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) and as a member of the sales team, the Sales Enablement Analyst, will manage the CRM through the sales journey, lead the creation of the sales playbook, and support inbound/outbound lead generation.
- Support inbound/outbound lead flow with Sales team & Marketing from 3rd party consultant to assist with closed-loop accountability
- Oversee global sales operations to drive sales efficiencies using current sales tools (CRM, Confluence etc.)
- Spearhead Sales Playbooks in collaboration with other contributors (Marketing, Sales and Customer Success)
- Assist in global Sales Kick Off (SKO) Meetings and Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR’s)
- Fundamental understanding of FAIR to understand the business and how RiskLens supports customers and the FAIR community
- Weekly management of sales pipeline and reporting
- Preparation for board meetings and other key meetings including sales metrics and analytics (via PowerPoint)
- Reinforce sales philosophy through training and process implementation
Skills and Experience
- Proven track record delivering exceptional results in effectively managing sales pipeline, sales playbooks, and sales efficiencies
- Proficient skill level managing HubSpot CRM
- Must have experience working with a CRM, Salesforce.com experience for future migration desired
- Experience in supporting enterprise B2B SaaS software solutions
- Must be proficient Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.)
- A minimum of three years’ experience in sales enablement for SaaS B2B companies
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
- Proven ability to formulate and execute results utilizing strong analytical, critical decision-making, and project management skills
- Tactical and Strategic Thinker to innovate and constantly improve processes
- Bachelor’s degree strongly recommended
Personal Traits and Competencies
- Entrepreneurial, agile and adaptable
- Energized by the opportunity to have impact and assist in building sales processes that have yet to exist
- Collaborative, collegial, and team oriented
- Thrives on working in a fast pace and dynamic environment
- Motivated by the mission and core purpose of RiskLens
RiskLens, Inc. is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
TO APPLY, SIMPLY COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW. ONCE WE RECEIVE YOUR COMPLETED APPLICATION, WE WILL REVIEW IT AND CONFIRM RECEIPT. QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED DIRECTLY REGARDING INTERVIEWS. NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.