Senior Product Manager
Location: US Remote
Job Type: Full Time
Are you interested in joining one of North Americas fastest-growing technology companies, as named by Deloitte Fast 500 in 2019 & 2020?
RiskLens is looking for a Senior Product Manager to become a key member of the Products Team. In this exciting role, you will drive product definition & development on a SaaS platform that enables the largest organizations on the planet to understand and manage their cybersecurity risk in entirely new ways.
RiskLens is a software startup backed by premier Venture Capitals that is helping large organizations quantify cybersecurity risk in dollars and cents and manage it from the business perspective. The market is rapidly developing, and we have acquired a significant lead in the marketplace with many of the world’s largest companies as customers, in industries as diverse as financial services, retail and healthcare.
RiskLens offers comprehensive healthcare package, unlimited paid time off policy, generous parental leave, a true team culture and career growth through personal and professional development opportunities. We are growing fast and so will you.
What will you do?
- Be part of scaling a technology start-up; it’s not always pretty, but it’s never boring.
- Make an immediate impact facilitating goal and execution alignment across internal and external stakeholders.
- Within 60-days, develop a working knowledge of the domain, product, value proposition, key primary and secondary personas, associated pain points, and economic buyer desired outcomes.
- Starting in your second quarter, own product management objectives that deliver measurable key results and shareholder value.
- Within 9-months, exhibit a strong understanding of our complex enterprise space and influence our strategic research and development roadmaps.
- Lead strategic, cross-functional product initiatives that bring a combination of enterprise-class platform features, analytics, and RiskLens-sourced risk intelligence to deliver a sublime and sustainable user experience for risk analysts that enables & promotes self-sufficiency and shortens time to value.
- Translate data-born product capabilities and outcomes identified by professional services into monetized packages of customer value that are in-line with our larger business goals and NorthStar metrics.
- Champion and deliver iterative market solutions from concept to launch by working closely with user experience designers, data scientists, technical architects, lead engineers, and product owners, to rapidly decompose complex ideas into highly actionable requirements and prioritized plans.
- Work closely with cross functional teams and Executives to develop a GTM strategy that leverages investments in product and risk intelligence to drive and amplify awareness, accelerate sales cycles, increase conversion rates, and improve renewal yields.
- Establish and drive an agenda to manage meetings with diverse audiences that include customers, partners, and prospects within the Fortune 1000 / Global 2000 marketspace.
- Stretch every day to build a great product and a great business.
Desired Skills and Experience
If you can accomplish the above, and you include a cover letter detailing why working at RiskLens is a win-win opportunity, then you are the product manager we are looking for. You will need a bachelor’s degree, 3-5 years’ experience, and a track record of impact in enterprise software product, preferably in an enterprise-focused SaaS product company.
Complete the form at the bottom of this page. We ask a couple of questions to find out a bit more about you than a typical cover letter might touch on. Here are some tips: Be who you are; let your experience speak for itself. Relax, be creative, and tell us why you are interested. Once we receive your completed application, we will review it. Qualified candidates will be contacted directly regarding interviews. Please, no phone calls or direct emails.
RiskLens, Inc. is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Candidates will be subject to criminal background checks and drug screening. I must be eligible to work in the United States.