Senior Product Manager
Location: US Remote
Job Type: Full Time
Are you interested in joining one of North Americas fastest-growing technology companies, as named by Deloitte Fast 500 in 2019 & 2020?
RiskLens is looking for a Senior Product Manager to become a key member of the Products Team. One of our strategic initiatives this year is to turn RiskLens into a provider of risk data & content in service of our “RiskLens as a data company” mission. In this exciting role, you will drive product definition & development on a SaaS platform that enables the largest organizations on the planet to understand and manage their cybersecurity risk in entirely new ways.
RiskLens is a software startup backed by premier Venture Capitals that is helping large organizations quantify cybersecurity risk in dollars and cents and manage it from the business perspective. The market is rapidly developing, and we have acquired a significant lead in the marketplace with many of the world’s largest companies as customers, in industries as diverse as financial services, retail and healthcare.
RiskLens offers comprehensive healthcare package, unlimited paid time off policy, generous parental leave, a true team culture and career growth through personal and professional development opportunities. We are growing fast and so will you.
What will you do?
- Be part of scaling a technology start-up; it’s not always pretty, but it’s never boring. Develop a working knowledge of the domain, the product, and our marketing value proposition within 60 days including the key primary and secondary personas, their pain points and their desired outcomes.
- Lead strategic, cross-functional product initiatives that source, qualify, curate, package, and deliver data-and-content-centric products that enable and promote self-sufficiency and optimal time to value for all platform users.
- Leverage your understanding of data science workflows, and underlying statistical modeling concepts, to partner with data scientists in developing crucial data models and resulting data applications that enhance the risk management activities of our customer base.
- Shepherd development of Platform telemetry logging & analysis to augment and heighten our ability to identify ideal customer experiences and provide early warning signals of subscriptions at risk.
- Lead our data partner sourcing activities by identifying and prioritizing vital data sources required to fulfill our Platform’s risk quantification mission.
- Manage partner development activities with data providers to match our platform data requirements with partner data sources to deliver elevated customer experiences and monetizable customer value.
- Champion and deliver iterative market solutions from concept to launch by working closely with user experience designers, data scientists, technical architects, lead engineers, and product owners, to rapidly decompose complex ideas into highly actionable requirements and prioritized plans.
- Work closely with Product Marketing, Customer Success, and Executives to develop a GTM strategy that leverages investments in product and risk intelligence to drive and amplify awareness, accelerate sales cycles, increase conversion rates, and improve renewal yields.
- Regularly interact with customers, partners, and prospects within the Fortune 1000 / Global 2000 marketspace, ranging from the end user persona to the economic buyer
- Stretching every day working to build a great product and a great business.
Desired Skills and Experience
If you can accomplish the above, and you include a cover letter detailing why working at RiskLens is a win-win opportunity, then you are the product manager we are looking for. You will need a bachelor’s degree, and 3-5 years’ experience and a track record of impact in enterprise software product management with 2+ years of experience leading data platforms for analytics, preferably in an enterprise-focused SaaS product company. If you have more experience, you will be able to accelerate your effectiveness and impact at RiskLens.
Complete the form at the bottom of this page. We ask a couple of questions to find out a bit more about you than a typical cover letter might touch on. Here are some tips:
Be who you are; let your experience speak for itself. Relax, be creative, and tell us why you are interested.
Once we receive your completed application, we will review it. Qualified candidates will be contacted directly regarding interviews. Please, no phone calls or direct emails.
RiskLens, Inc. is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Candidates will be subject to criminal background checks and drug screening. I must be eligible to work in the United States.