Customer Success Manager
Reston, VA or Columbus, OH
Are you ready to take the industry by storm by leading customers to success at one of the hottest cyber risk companies around?
Are you a SaaS customer success leader looking to leave your mark in a booming industry? Do you want to help us revolutionize how cybersecurity is managed in large enterprises? Do you think that you can leverage our early leadership position and a fast growing community and help turn RiskLens into a market standard? We are looking for a proven and high energy professional to join us as a Customer Success Manager.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will have the opportunity to join a breakthrough and fast growing software company and manage and develop a world class customer base. RiskLens is a hot software startup backed by premier VCs (Osage Venture Partners, Paladin Capital Group, Dell Technologies Capital) that is helping large organizations quantify cybersecurity risk in dollars and cents and manage it from the business perspective. The market is rapidly developing and we have acquired a significant lead in the marketplace with many of the world's largest companies as customers, in industries as diverse as financial services, retail and healthcare.
In this high-impact leadership position you must build executive-level relationships and be a trusted-advisor to Fortune 1000 customers executing on risk management objectives. Your ultimate goal is to make every customer in your team's portfolio wildly successful resulting in their long-term loyalty, increased usage of RiskLens software, and referenceable leadership within the risk management discipline. The candidate will report to the head of Customer Success.
- Responsible for managing named accounts following the initial subscription of the RiskLens software
- Define and accompany the customer life cycle to success from strategic goals setting, training, enablement, technology adoption, value delivery through referenceability
- Drive customer success outcomes to include:
- Influence lifetime contract value through higher software adoption and utilization
- Increase renewal rates and minimize customer churn
- Increase customer positive referral rates
- Manage Customer Success metrics to include:
- Clear understanding and documentation of customer strategic objectives, outcomes, & timelines
- Buy-in through the customer organization, from C-Level, VP/Managers, and analysts
- Understanding and documentation of customer strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats
- Development and documentation of customer ROI case studies
- Run formal Quarterly Business Reviews with every customers to assess progress and opportunities for improvements
- Update/maintain company CRM to reflect renewal metrics and expectations
- Lead cross functional communication with Sales, Professional Services and Product Management to act as customer advocate for success
- Help improve the playbook for developing and train a growing Customer Success team
- Improve customer success management processes and performance
Desired Skills and Experience
- BS or BA required
- 5+ years experience in Customer Success roles
- Proven multi-years experience serving Fortune 1000 companies in operational, IT, or risk management roles
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Passion for customer success in the IT/cyber risk management discipline
- Experience with renewal processing and up-selling negotiations
- Ability to travel, as needed, mostly domestically, possibly internationally (up to 60% travel)
- Strong organization and analytical skills to manage multiple competing priorities and projects with attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to learn, critically think, and to apply technical information quickly
- Passionate and self-starter
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, an unlimited vacation policy, a high energy environment, and lots of room for personal and professional growth.
RiskLens, Inc. is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
TO APPLY, SIMPLY COMPLETE THE FORM TO THE RIGHT. ONCE WE RECEIVE YOUR COMPLETED APPLICATION, WE WILL REVIEW IT AND CONFIRM RECEIPT. QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED DIRECTLY REGARDING INTERVIEWS. NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE!