Field Marketing and Events Manager
Are you looking to be part of an emerging software company, in one of the hottest spaces in the cyber security market?
Are you a rock star Marketing professional with a burning desire to leave a mark on the world while helping your company take the industry by storm? Do you wake up in the morning excited to tackle new challenges, anxious to grow as a professional, and ready to own the role you’re in from top to bottom? Are you ready to help convince the security industry, industry analysts and Fortune companies that the status quo in cyber risk management is unacceptable and show them a revolutionary new standard for assessing cybersecurity risk? We are looking for a high energy Field Marketing and Events Manager who wants to make a career leap. If this is you, we want to hear from you!
As our Field Marketing and Events Manager, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a breakthrough and profitable company that is growing fast. RiskLens is a hot software startup that is helping large organizations quantify cybersecurity risk in dollars and cents and manage it from the business perspective. The market is rapidly developing and we have acquired a significant lead in the marketplace with many of the world's largest companies as customers, in industries as diverse as financial services, retail and healthcare.
About the Role:
Interested in joining a world-class, startup marketing team? Are you EXTREMELY detail oriented and organized? We are looking for an energetic, highly organized, A-player who loves a fast paced, high performance environment and thrives on metrics and results. In this role, you will meticulously plan, execute & measure dozens of field events for prospective RiskLens customers. You will also have the chance to travel and interact with prospective customers at the events you plan and engage in meaningful conversations as you educate the market.
- Responsible for end-to-end field event program planning, project management, and logistics from initial planning, to pre and post-event program follow up. This includes shipping, transportation, vendor management, event budget, sales enablement, social media strategy, data cleansing/tracking, measurement, and maintenance of all assets.
- Facilitate timely lead processing within HubSpot, measure event impact, and develop
post-event reports and insights including data cleansing, creating reports and campaigns, closed/won opportunity data capture, and campaign metric tracking.
- Own project management tools, documentation, event calendar, and process used for managing Event Marketing programs & tradeshows.
- Drive excellence in the field event discipline, deliver events that impress and stand out from the ordinary, and do so at a scale that can connect with the breadth and personality of our audience.
- Manage event budget; evaluate results against goals and generate learnings for improvement.
- 3-5 years of experience in event/field marketing and project management
- 2+ years of marketing for B2B high-tech products/solutions
- Experience using a marketing automation platform (Marketo, Hubspot, etc)
- 30-40% travel required for trade shows and other live events
- Strong communication, negotiation, and budget-management skills, with the ability to work across all levels of an organization
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment and run multiple concurrent project demands within established timelines
- Passion for results, measurement and optimization to continuously drive ROI
- Bachelor's degree or higher
RiskLens pioneered cyber risk quantification and is the only cyber risk management software purpose-built on FAIR, which is the only international standard Value at Risk (VaR) model for
Business executives of the digital age must have solutions built specifically to address their cyber risk management needs. They have spent years delegating the problem to IT and managing it as a technology compliance problem, but now recognize it as part of business discussions and board-level agendas.
The time has come to measure and manage cyber risk from the business perspective
RiskLens has the leading cyber risk management applications to:
- Quantify cybersecurity risk in financial terms
- Prioritize risk mitigations
- Justifying security investments
- Optimize an organization’s cyber insurance coverage