Bringing The Benefits of Cyber Risk Quantification To GRF Members
The FAIR Analysis Fundamentals course from RiskLens provides the conceptual foundation and practical experience necessary to competently perform FAIR analyses. Whether online or in-person, RiskLens' FAIR training courses (accredited by the Open Group) are led by experienced practitioners and will improve participants' abilities to identify, measure, and communicate risk.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Know and apply consistent FAIR-based terminology
- Know and apply the FAIR ontology to risk scenarios
- Use various measurement concepts to select scenarios for analysis and estimate risk factors using probability distributions
- Understand the use of calibrated estimation in quantitative risk analysis
- Follow a consistent process to scope risk scenarios for analysis
- Map various controls to corresponding parts of the FAIR ontology
- Understand and interpret the results of a FAIR analysis
- Apply their knowledge to case studies, based on real-life analyses
Want to learn more about the curriculum? Click here to download our FAIR Analysis Fundamentals training eBrochure.
FAIR is the only international standard quantitative model for information risk.
- Provides a model for understanding, analyzing and quantifying information risk in financial terms
- Unlike risk assessment frameworks that focus their output on qualitative color charts or numerical weighted scales
- Builds a foundation for developing a scientific approach to information risk management
GRF Member Discount
Confirmed Global Resilience Federation (GRF) members* will be eligible to receive:
- A $250 discount on our online FAIR Analysis Fundamentals training program (original pricing is $1,499 and GRF members will enjoy a discounted rate of $1,249)
- 3 months of access to this comprehensive video-based FAIR training (Note: this promotional offer is not valid for in-person, on-site training)
- A certificate of completion and a digital badge
*Eligibility is limited to customers who engaged RiskLens via the form listed on this page and have a confirmed, valid GRF membership.