Inside Sales -
Enterprise Account Executive
Are you looking to be part of an emerging software company, in one of the hottest spaces in the market?
Are you an inside sales representative looking to leave your mark in a booming industry? Are you ready to engage decision-makers at Fortune companies, show them a revolutionary new standard for assessing cybersecurity risk, and make money with an uncapped commission plan? We are looking for a high energy inside sales representative who wants to make a career leap. If this is you, we want to hear from you!
As an Enterprise Account Executive within our Inside Sales team, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a breakthrough and profitable company that is growing fast. RiskLens is a hot software startup that is helping large organizations quantify cybersecurity risk in dollars and cents and manage it from the business perspective. The market is rapidly developing and we have acquired a significant lead in the marketplace with many of the world's largest companies as customers, in industries as diverse as financial services, retail and healthcare.
The candidate will report directly to the head of sales and will be responsible for the following:
- Passionately evangelize RiskLens to and develop relationships with sales prospects
- Research and develop new business opportunities through proactive efforts, in addition to handling incoming leads
- Manage full sales cycle in a consultative manner, from initial qualification through product demo through follow up calls to closing
- Manage against agreed revenue targets
- Become a subject matter expert with regards to our product/solution set and positioning them in the market
- Coach team members and accept coaching whenever it is given
Skills and Experience
RiskLens is a high-energy, high-performance company with a fun work environment! Our Enterprise Account Executive must have a strong attention to detail, be well organized and have the ability to manage multiple engagements simultaneously.
Required skills and experience include:
- 3 years or more of inside sales experience in a B2B SaaS vertical
- Bachelor's degree
- Proven track record exceeding quota
- Referenceable executive-level customers at Fortune 2000 companies and prominent tech firms
- Passion, enthusiasm, energy, humor, and the ability to convey this through phone and email communications
- High degree of comfort with outbound campaigns (email, phone, social media)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an excellent eye for detail
- Bias towards immediate action and results
- Willingness to learn and adapt
- Consummate multi-tasker who can wear multiple hats
- Interest/Passion for cybersecurity
- Familiarity with HubSpot or other CRM platforms such as Salesforce, SugarCRM, etc.
This position is based in Reston, Virginia. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, an unlimited vacation policy, a high energy environment, and lots of room for personal and professional growth.