Do you want to learn how to engage and educate high-end executives at the world largest companies on one of the hottest new software products? Are you passionate about discovering what sets companies apart as they adopt game-changing technologies?
- RiskLens is a hot Reston-based software startup that is helping the world largest organizations quantify cybersecurity risk in dollars and cents and manage it from the business perspective. The market is rapidly developing and we have acquired a significant lead in the marketplace with customers such as Chevron, Fannie Mae and GAP.
- RiskLens has a highly collaborative and dynamic work environment and we seek talent who want to help us turn a truly unique story into a most visible thought and market leadership position. As an intern, you will get to work with members of our executive staff.
- Our ideal candidate is excited about learning the best practices in enterprise sales and business development that will jumpstart their career and could turn into a long term employment opportunity.
- The internship will last from January through June. It will be for approx. 15 hrs/week and will be compensated at the rate of $15/hr.
What You Will Learn
- How to build a customer engagement strategy using the most effective methodologies
- How to create truly impactful content
- How to research industries and organizations
- How to engage senior executives steps by steps and educate them on ground-breaking new technologies
- How an end-to-end sales playbook looks like and execute against it
- How to track sales and prospecting analytics using the most modern CRM platforms
- and more – you will work closely with the company’s executives
Qualifications and Desired Skills
- Rising Seniors of Undergraduate or Master level programs in Marketing, Business Administration and Business Analysis
- Min. 3.5 GPA
- Excellent writing skills. Experienced in social media, content creation, web publishing, web analytics and online community management.
TO APPLY, SIMPLY COMPLETE THE FORM TO THE RIGHT. ONCE WE RECEIVE YOUR COMPLETED APPLICATION, WE WILL REVIEW IT AND CONFIRM RECEIPT. QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED DIRECTLY REGARDING INTERVIEWS. NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE!