Do you have a passion for helping organizations make better risk management decisions?
Are you motivated by the challenge of changing the world’s well-established but deeply flawed risk management beliefs and methods?
Do you have experience performing FAIR analysis that you can readily draw engaging stories from?
Do you have the patience, mental agility, organization and presentation skills, and personality to be a top-notch professional education leader?
Do you enjoy frequent travel?
Are you curious, open-minded, and obsessed with finding a better way?
If you answered most of these with a resounding YES! and the rest with at least an “I think so?”, we think you may be happy on our Professional Services Team, a high-energy group of risk management rockstars. We’re looking to add a full-time trainer/consultant dedicated to delivering our world-class live classroom training courses on FAIR analysis and supporting the online RiskLens Academy where self-paced video courses are offered.
Work with a passionate and motivated team of consultants, leading as foremost experts with unmatched skills, capabilities, and experience, bringing risk quantification to the most notable organizations in the world. We are a growing, highly visible, and highly agile team where collaboration, communication and critical thinking thrive.
Within the first 30 days become certified in OpenFAIR, the leading standard for cyber and technology risk quantification
1. Gain a strong foundational understanding of risk and FAIR methodology
2. Learn measurement concepts around uncertainty
3. Understand the risk analysis process
Within 60 days be knowledgeable with all of the RiskLens Academy, both online and live training offerings and processes
• Ability to explain the current state of our training program to anyone and everyone
• Confidently fielding questions from internal stakeholders, potential clients, learners, etc.
• Administering key aspects of our online LMS Litmos including supporting online learners with feedback on submitted assessments, “office hours” videoconference sessions, etc.
• Be able to tell the story of the course, be familiar with curricular materials (designed using research-based best practices for adult learning)
Within 90 days have the capability and confidence to deliver all live course material
• Ability to deliver course to internal stakeholders and/or head of training
• Shadowing on live trainings with other trainers
Within 180 days our performance expectations would be to have you deliver independently and providing valuable feedback to the overall training program.
• Ability to travel (domestic and international) on average 50%, with weekend travel avoided to the extent possible
• Self-motivation and ethic required to work effectively as part of a remote team
• Working knowledge of fundamental concepts of mathematics/statistics (if you survived Statistics 101, you’re good)
• Evidence of experience performing and reporting on FAIR analyses and the ability to tell stories about how those analyses impacted decision-making (this you can’t fake)
• Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
• Ability to comfortably and confidently lead classrooms of 4-30 adult professionals
• Digital literacy and no fear learning how to use current software/web applications (JIRA Service Desk, Confluence, administering online learning management system, etc.)
• Experience building and implementing a FAIR-based quantitative risk management program
• Previous Education, Cybersecurity, or Risk Management experience, training, or certifications
• Experience applying FAIR in multiple domains (not just cybersecurity)
• Knowledge of or experience using common GRC platforms
This position is full-time, Flexible in United States | Preference Columbus, Ohio. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, an unlimited vacation policy, a high-energy environment, and lots of room for personal and professional growth.
Candidates will be subject to criminal background checks and drug screening. Candidates must be U.S. citizens.
RiskLens, Inc. is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
Complete the form on the right side of this page.
We ask a couple questions to find out a bit more about you than a typical cover letter might touch on. Here’s some tips:
Be who you are, let your experience speak for itself.
Relax, be creative and tell us why you are interested.
Once we receive your completed application, we will review it. Qualified candidates will be contacted directly regarding interviews. Please, no phone calls or direct emails.
Respectfully, we are not interested in solicitations from professional recruiting firms or agencies.