Social Media Strategy Internship
Have you been able to develop online communities and generate significant buzz? Do others consider you to be a social media expert and reach out to you for advice on how to best leverage Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn?
- RiskLens is a hot Reston-based software startup that is helping the world largest organizations quantify cybersecurity risk in dollars and cents and manage it from the business perspective. The market is rapidly developing and we have acquired a significant lead in the marketplace with customers such as Chevron, Fannie Mae and Walmart.
- RiskLens has a highly collaborative and dynamic work environment and we seek talent who want to help us turn a truly unique story into a most visible thought and market leadership position. As an intern, you will get to work with our executive staff.
- Our ideal candidate is super-passionate about social media and how it can help organizations engage people with common interests and develop and grow online communities.
- The internship will be compensated at the rate of $15/hr.
What You Will Learn
- How to create and execute on a social media plan and integrate it as part of a comprehensive marketing strategy
- How to track social media analytics using Hubspot, Hootsuite, Bit.ly and other similar tools
- How to help create original content and get it shared by influencers
- Create viral loops between our blogs and our Twitter and Linkedin pages
- Manage the membership of an online community
- and more - you will work closely with the company's executives
Qualifications and Desired Skills
- Rising Seniors of Undergraduate or Master level programs in Marketing, Business Administration and Business Analysis
- Min. 3.5 GPA
- Excellent writing skills. Experienced in social media, content creation, web publishing, web analytics and online community management.