Regional Sales Manager
Are you ready to take the industry by storm by leading a sales team at one of the hottest cyber risk companies around?
Are you a SaaS sales leader looking to leave your mark in a booming industry? Do you want to help us revolutionize how cybersecurity is managed in large enterprises and government organizations? Do you think that you can leverage our early leadership position and a fast growing community and help turn RiskLens into a market standard? We are looking for a proven and high energy sales leader to join us as a Regional Sales Manager and help lead our sales organization into the next phase of growth. If this is you, we want to hear from you!
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will have the opportunity to join a breakthrough and fast growing software company and manage and develop a highly effective sales team. RiskLens is a hot software startup backed by premier VCs (Osage Venture Partners, Paladin Capital Group, Dell Technologies Capital) that is helping large organizations quantify cybersecurity risk in dollars and cents and manage it from the business perspective. The market is rapidly developing and we have acquired a significant lead in the marketplace with many of the world's largest companies as customers, in industries as diverse as financial services, retail and healthcare.
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, the Regional Sales Manager (RSM) will lead a team of account executives based in our Reston, VA office. In this role, the RSM is directly responsible for net-new logo and revenue growth for the team they manage, for the implementation and execution of the RiskLens sales methodology within their team, as well as for the professional development of their team.
- Supervise and manage a team of 4-6 account executives and 1-2 business development representatives
- Manage and coach each individual on the team across a number of key performance metrics, from prospecting to leading indicators to subscriptions
- Coaching for continuous improvement of sales techniques and talent development to each team member
- Work and collaborate with other sales managers and executives across the organization
- Supervise and conduct training on skills improvement as defined by the RiskLens Selling System, both at the individual level and across the team
- Develop and maintain outstanding presentation and qualification skills
- Actively engage in talent assessment, performance reviews, and new hire interviews to ensure fit and top sales productivity
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge of the cyber risk management space
- Acquire and maintain a complete understanding of all RiskLens product and service offerings at a level where they can coach reps on their team
- Ability to travel, as needed, to support reps with new customer meetings and demos (min. 25% travel)
Skills and Experience
RiskLens is a high-energy, high-performance company with a fun work environment! Our Regional Sales Manager must have a strong attention to detail, be well organized and have the ability to manage multiple engagements simultaneously. Required skills and experience include:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-10 years successful enterprise software-as-a-service sales experience as an individual contributor and 2-5 years successful experience as a sales manager
- RSM must be able to demonstrate they excelled at meeting both individual targets as well as coached team members toward achievement of their targets
- Demonstrated skills at coaching, mentoring and professional development of sales team members
- Great communication and motivational skills
- Demonstrated experience owning and leading complex, enterprise sales projects to successful outcomes
- Generating new pipeline and ability to accurately qualify and forecast opportunities according to a proven sales methodology
- Ability to observe, evaluate and use various techniques to improve results
- Detail oriented and able to manage multiple objectives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills
This position is based in Reston, Virginia. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, an unlimited vacation policy, a high energy environment, and lots of room for personal and professional growth.
RiskLens, Inc. is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
TO APPLY, SIMPLY COMPLETE THE FORM TO THE RIGHT. ONCE WE RECEIVE YOUR COMPLETED APPLICATION, WE WILL REVIEW IT AND CONFIRM RECEIPT. QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED DIRECTLY REGARDING INTERVIEWS. NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE!