Senior Graphic Designer
Are you looking to be part of an emerging software company, in one of the hottest spaces in the cybersecurity market?
Are you a cutting edge, future forward, Graphic Designer with a burning desire to leave a mark on the world while helping your company take the industry by storm? Do you wake up in the morning excited to tackle new challenges, anxious to grow as a professional, and ready to own the role you’re in from top to bottom? Are you ready to help convince the security industry, industry analysts and Fortune companies that the status quo in cyber risk management is unacceptable and show them a revolutionary new standard for assessing cybersecurity risk? We are looking for a high energy, Graphic Designer who wants to make a career leap. If this is you, we want to hear from you!
As our in-house, Senior Graphic Designer, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a breakthrough company that is growing fast. RiskLens is a hot software startup that is helping large organizations quantify cybersecurity risk in dollars and cents and manage it from the business perspective. The market is rapidly developing, and we have acquired a significant lead in the marketplace with many of the world's largest companies as customers, in industries as diverse as financial services, retail and healthcare.
About the Role:Interested in joining a world-class, startup marketing team? Are you a creative Graphic Designer with experience in both print and electronic media? We’re looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs as we continue to develop our brand and grow as a company. You will have no shortage of projects to support- from establishing brand guidelines, to developing a full suite of presentation and collateral materials, to website design, to online advertising designs, to supporting marketing and event campaigns to creating infographics and templates, you'll manage a wide range of efforts. You will be part of a small, but growing team working in a fast-paced and quickly evolving environment, so the ideal candidate will be able to hit the ground running once onboard and work with minimal supervision. Experience in the technology or software industries a plus.
- Set and manage all design standards as a component of the RiskLens Branding Guidelines
- Create all visual aspects of marketing materials – to include presentations, collateral, infographics, maintain high standard of new corporate website, support blogs, social media and other advertising, etc.
- Work simultaneously on multiple design projects, while maintaining good communication with teammates and VP of Marketing
- Consult with Marketing and Sales teams to continually create cohesive designs that reflect our corporate culture and brand.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Art Design, Graphic Design, Marketing or related discipline
- Extensive experience with Adobe CS
- 5+ years in professional commercial design
- Adaptive design eye and skill
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers
- Be a self-starter, with the ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment and run multiple concurrent project demands within established timelines
RiskLens, Inc. is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
TO APPLY, SIMPLY COMPLETE THE FORM TO THE RIGHT. ONCE WE RECEIVE YOUR COMPLETED APPLICATION, WE WILL REVIEW IT AND CONFIRM RECEIPT. QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED DIRECTLY REGARDING INTERVIEWS. NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE!