RiskLens' Purpose Built Platform
Designed for Cyber Risk Quantification
RiskLens is the most comprehensive suite of SaaS applications available that enables Chief Information Risk Officers (CIROs) and Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs) to quantify and manage cyber risk from the business perspective.
- Purpose-built on FAIR, the only standard quantitative model for cybersecurity and technology risk
- maturity models
- template-based best practice workflows
- advanced quantitative risk analytics
- industry-specific loss data
- data integration capabilities
- ...into a unified suite built specifically for business-oriented CIROs and CISOs.
How Does RiskLens Work?
- Model your environment (assets, relevant threat communities, controls)
- Develop risk scenarios (apply data regarding control conditions and threat activity)
- Run simulations (calculate loss exposure with Monte Carlo simulations and run sensitivity analysis to identify areas for improvement)
- Generate risk analytics reports (discover concentrations of risk, track loss exposure over time, and proactively manage your organization's risk)